Welcome Center & Information > Welcome Center

[Need Help?]TUGT's Advice

(1/13) > >>

TellUrGrlThx:
Ask your questions from whatever topic and TUGT will give you solid answer to your question. From Life advice to why the fuck is this thread in this part of the forum when it doesn't pertain to new players and is more of a general topic type thread? TUGT will answer it or he will post a Paul Rudd gif to show how he feels about your question.

Ask away.

BeachBro:
And what kind of dog should I get I want a bigger dog not some little thing I could punt like baxter but more of a wolf.

TellUrGrlThx:

--- Quote from: BeachBunny on March 04, 2016, 12:39:10 AM ---And what kind of dog should I get I want a bigger dog not some little thing I could punt like baxter but more of a wolf.

--- End quote ---

After googling "dogs look like wolves" the first result was this link: https://pethelpful.com/dogs/dog-breeds-like-wolves

My suggestion is #5 or the Canadian Eskimo Dog because it looks so mysterious and dark. The dog should be a bitchin guard dog and a good pillow. Enjoy.

BeachBro:

--- Quote from: TellUrGrlThx on March 04, 2016, 12:44:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: BeachBunny on March 04, 2016, 12:39:10 AM ---And what kind of dog should I get I want a bigger dog not some little thing I could punt like baxter but more of a wolf.

--- End quote ---

After googling "dogs look like wolves" the first result was this link: https://pethelpful.com/dogs/dog-breeds-like-wolves

My suggestion is #5 or the Canadian Eskimo Dog because it looks so mysterious and dark. The dog should be a bitchin guard dog and a good pillow. Enjoy.

--- End quote ---

I appreciate such helpful advice.

Molly Emma:
Gonna sticky this. 

On to my question.

I have a date with a guy I've been seeing on and off for a few months now. This is like, a real, go out for dinner and see a play kind of date.  We've never slept together.  I'm in to him.  He might even make it out of the friendzone, if he makes any kind of move.

Do I wear the black strapless dress or the sequinned tank, with black slacks?  I look pretty great in both.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version